About this Position:
Are you a little competitive, perhaps an overachiever? A career in our sales department might be the right fit for you.
We work hard. We play hard. We make money…a lot of it. Our compensation plans are unmatched, including a base pay, uncapped commission, bonuses and daily incentives.
Our Travel Sales Representatives are experts in the travel and leisure industry, helping consumers globally to take the vacations of their dreams. In this role you will leverage your love of travel to deliver outstanding customer service to our members, and reach the team's monthly goals. This role is great for anyone skilled in inbound or outbound sales.
We almost forgot, our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment, as well as onsite amenities like our café, fitness center, health clinic, nail salon, massage therapist and so much more.
- Able to understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- Field inbound calls or make outbound calls for the majority of your shift
- Personally responsible for meeting monthly individual goals
- Directly responsible for selling ICE's packages and services
- Become an ICE brand expert to assist members in finding the products that are best for them
- Assist members with understanding program benefits and consult them on product inquiries
- Manage member information confidentially and accurately to ensure transactions are processed correctly
- Collaborate with team members to meet monthly goals
- Understanding of the importance customer service plays in sales
- Minimum education: High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years sales experience
- Comfortable making outbound and taking inbound member calls
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. ('ICE' for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to consumers (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!
We're proud to be consistently recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal's Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies. Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment - and that's what sets us apart. With over 2,200 employees worldwide, we're always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
Explore our incredible company culture on our website!
Our Core Values:
Respect. Passion. Integrity. Innovation. Social Responsibility. Teamwork. Accountability.
- FREE 7-day resort stays and cruises on your anniversary
- Medical Health Insurance
- Onsite Wellness Clinic
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Services (dry-cleaning, nail services, massage, personal training, etc.)
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Exclusive Employee Travel Rates on Cruise, Resorts, Hotels, Tours, Car Rentals, Dining and Merchandise offerings