Security Manager - OpSec, Threat, Vulnerability
£70,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, hands-on technical Security Manager on behalf of a market-leading leisure organisation who have an excellent brand and a global reach. This Security Manager role provides an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership over security processes and procedures for Operational Security, Security Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. With this in mind, it is imperative that you have holistic experience across multiple security domains and that you are comfortable with hands-on technical work as well as parts of GRC.
Security Manager Requirements
* Solid knowledge and expertise in security principles and technologies
* Experience of firewalls, intrusion detection, incident response and vulnerability testing / management.
* Any experience of Network Security or IAM / PAM would be beneficial
* SIEM tools
* Previous experience of working in or setting up Threat Response / Management functions
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge / appreciation for GRC is required across PCI-DSS, ISO27001, etc though you do not have to be an exper
CISSP, CISM, PCI, ISO27001, NIST, Vulnerability, Threat, OpSec, Incident, IAM, Experience.