We are looking for a professional and motivated sales professional. As the Sales Agent, you will be responsible for contracting with Auto Dealers to sell our Vehicle Service Contracts. We require our sales agents to have experience in the automotive industry, as you will be working directly with automotive dealers.
Royal Administration has been an industry leader in VSC Programs and Services for over 30 years. We are dedicated to provide our customers with security, excellent service, and a choice. We believe loyal customers are important to a successful business.
- Work independently and create your own hours
- Generous benefits
- Competitive hourly pay
- Learn about all programs offered by Royal Administration; illustrate coverage, benefits and profitability to dealers.
- Be aware of all partnerships and associations working with Royal.
- Be active in your territory by visiting 3 to 4 potential new dealers 4 out of 5 days a week.
- Provide feedback on a monthly basis your daily activity signing up dealers.
- Training Dealers to utilize Royal's Online Contracting Portal to generate price quotes and transmit sales.
- Visit each dealer at least once a month to follow up on invoice and remittance as well as provide any additional training on new programs or services.
- Establish rapport with the local IADA organization. Make contacts with lenders as well as auction companies in your territory.
- Visit Royal's Corporate Offices or Annex every six months to meet with Executives and staff.
- Arrange to take Royal's Executive Sales Director on a meet and greet with your best dealers twice a year. Must at least set aside one day.
- Maintain 70% retention rate for your first year on the new business.
- 5+ years Automotive industry sales experience, specifically calling on aftermarket shops, Manufacturers and distribution networks.
- Territory management and time management skills are required.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment.
- Must be computer literate. (Hardware, Software, Networking, be familiar with Royals Web System and Site).
- Must demonstrated ability to communicate, present, motivate and influence.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, follow-up and communications skills are essential.
- Strong reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- High degree of integrity to handle confidential material.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with remote individuals.
- Associate's Degree or comparable field experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
If you are confident in your skills as a sales professional and eager for a challenge, APPLY NOW!