Our client, an international medical device manufacturer are recruiting for a QC Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding workforce. Leading their own shift team the person will supervise the activities and resources (staff and equipment) of the QC department to best meet the KPI's relating to customer orders and on time delivery, while working in accordance with the company standards relating to Quality, Regulatory and H&S.
The main duties/responsibilities include:-
* Work with operations manager to plan testing as part of overall manufacturing schedule to meet build targets including amending schedule to accommodate unexpected orders / batch failures
* Ensure that product is delivered in good time in order to meet On Time in Full targets
* Liaise with other departments and management to review targets and output
* Regularly communicate timelines and risk factors to operations manager
* Ensure all documentation is completed in line with the principles of cGMP and GDP
* CAPA: Take a lead in identifying reasons for batch failures and contribute to solutions
* Assist when required, the transfer of new products and methods from R & D
* Motivate direct reports to achieve their potential through PDR's, regular 1:1's and structured training and development
* Assist in the recruitment and development of new staff
* Ensure staff training is up to date and recorded
* Carry out all duties and responsibilities to the company standard within the timescales agreed
* Maintain compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures
* Maintain compliance with QMS policies and procedures
* Maintain compliance with GDPR and Cyber Security policies and procedures
* Any other duties as required to effectively fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in a science discipline, have a strong customer focus, have strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
Please apply online in the ifrst instance.
STEM Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as a recruitment agency in this instance. We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible