We are looking for a Geriatric Medicine physician to continue to develop and oversee the Geriatric Fellowship program at - with the potential of becoming Fellowship Director. The program is designed to provide family medicine and internal medicine residency graduates with the unique clinical skills, knowledge and experiences necessary for delivering high quality care to the growing geriatric population.
- Fellowship preferred
- Full-time, permanent, hospital-employed position
- Experience preferred: 2-3 years post graduate
- Coverage: Traditional inpatient & outpatient (hospital, skilled facilities)
- Call: 2-3 times/month, weekends every 6-8 weeks
- 60% clinical & 40% academics with Geriatric Fellowship program (1 fellow per year), Palliative Medicine Fellowship (1 Fellow) and the dually accredited Residency Program (3 year program with 21 total residents)
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.