- Accelerated on-boarding to migrate responsibility for national and potentially international supply chain projects.
- Complete Market Analysis.
- You will gain and understanding of the Arvato SCM Strategy and work on projects relating to the strategy implementation, P&L Developments, and other strategic presentations.
- Support coordination and presentation of metrics, business reviews, innovations, and strategic reviews.
- Working closely with our sales team, you will gain an understanding of new business and support its implementation.
- You will also work closely with the Account management team, finance and operations team.
- Treat all customer information in a confidential manner and comply with all Security & IT Policies in relation to the protection of company and customer information.
- You will be required to be flexible in this role and must be prepared to perform other tasks and undertake additional duties in any area of the business as determined by Management. These tasks may be outside your normal work area
- You will comply with Internal Policies & Procedures and with our ISO certification requirements.
- Based on your current job role, or any role assigned to you by your manager, you will have access to the Arvato and the customer data that is relevant for the completion of your role. You are not entitled to access, or seek to access, Arvato or customer data that is not directly associated with your job role. You must treat Arvato and customer data in line with our Data Classification processes but if in doubt you should default to treat all Arvato and customer data as private & confidential. You must comply with all Security & IT Policies in relation to the protection of Arvato and customer data.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, or logistics. An MBA is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a global organization preferred.
- A track record of successful business relationship management.
- The role requires an individual who understands how to get things done in a complex organization through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and provide alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong information management, analytical skills and project management skills (process improvement & change management).
- Ability to create strong presentations.
- Experience in an SAP Distribution Environment preferred.
- Ability to present new concepts to a wide global audience with cultural diversity, communicate clearly and concisely across all communication settings.
- Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Strong relationship management skills and demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision Making ability.
- Is logical, analytical, organized, structured & can meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to be forward thinking taking the broad view and contributes to defining and implementing business strategy.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Use of Company Computer and Use of Communications Systems, and Telephone/Mobile Device Use Policy.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company's Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance of Personal Data Protection Act, in compliance with the CCA and in accordance with employers Work Procedure Rules, IT and Data Protection and other guidelines provided by employer.
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.