Do you know how to mix phenomenal business with great service? So do we!
You're a persuader of people, a critical thinker and a natural do-er. You're as comfortable guiding business development as you are with customer service.
At Avanade our vision is to be the top tier digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Avanade Ireland is expanding rapidly with the scope to truly support mission-critical Microsoft solutions for large-scale organisations in the local market.
You're a good communicator. You are expected to have pre-sales sense (better experience) and delivery experience in solution crafting, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations.
You know how to bring out the best in your colleagues and to help them to excellence in customer service and business. Your analytical skills mean that you're a good problem solver, and you know how to make the most of business opportunities from end to end.
As an Architect on Data Platform Modernization, you're at home in presales activities and delivery excellent, including public presentations, workshops, estimations, POC (Proof of Concept) and solution's shape and delivery. You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with delivery and bid teams, and you make sure that the information captured during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work in all aspects of sales, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Work in projects to provide delivery excellence
- Develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis
- Collaborate with users to find improvement points for better data utilization
- Develop and streamline processes for data flow and quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
- Recruiting support on data & AI Market Unit
- Travel as needed.
Your background and skills include
- Automation strategy experience
- Automation solution and implementation experience
- Understand Intelligent Automation concepts and design practice
- Understand Machine learning / AI. Practice in actual projects are preferred
- Microsoft Cognitive service experience is preferred
- Chatbot design and implementation experience is preferred
- Platform and tools experience (Microsoft or Non-Microsoft): Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Excel Macro, Azure Cognitive Services (Language, Speech, Vision, Search, QnA Maker, LUIS etc.)
Why Avanade? Because there's no place like this!
If you're a self-starter, an optimist and someone who loves to get things done, you'll fit right in at Avanade. People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that's sounds like you, you sound good to us.
In return, you'll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and the best companies across the globe and some seriously forward-thinking people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
If you'd like to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there's no better place.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training (80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Competitive base salary
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Avanade University - real time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre-requisite. All our roles are project based so typically will involve working on client site throughout the Ireland. You can expect up to 80% travel as well as periods working on a dedicated client site.