Title: Sales Executive - GRC - USA
Job Number: GRC00027
Our Californian based client is currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to join their GRC sales team. This is genuinely an exciting opportunity to join a Sales team where you will be laser-focused on developing software revenue opportunities for their new and innovative Products. You will be a Sales Specialist to be based out of the Continental U.S. preferably local to an airport..
Your role will include and is not limited to:
- Outbound business development and sales responsibility for Licenses and Service
- Ability to articulate the business value and benefits of products.
- Tasks will include engaging with Sales, Sales Engineering and Development teams regularly to review new and existing customer accounts for opportunities to sell software products.
- Expert ability to articulate product, solutions and industry knowledge at customer meetings, trainings and demos.
- Develop and execute target business plans.
- Provide updates on sales forecasts and pipeline.
- Increase revenue and market share.
- Lead the sales cycle from opportunity identification through contract signature
- Generate business with both existing and new accounts.
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Key liaison between the Software Development and Sales teams.
- 5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Selling in to large, global enterprise accounts ($3B annual revenues)
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling enterprise application software solutions
- Track record in delivering Net New Business growth in fast-paced software company
- Ability to create and execute pipeline growth from qualified lead status to closed business
- Breakdown of previous revenue achievements v target - e.g how many Net New Business deals were closed, average deal size and sales process followed
- Working collaboratively with pre-sales to engage in prospect opportunities, compete against industry-known vendors and incumbents and win
Want to learn more? Get in touch today?