The Bundling Lead will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Bundling department. Including all product initially received through the warehouse and the handling of all paperwork pertaining to that merchandise. Tracks performance and attendance for all personnel assigned to the shipping area. This position is also responsible for safety, organization and cleanliness.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Ensuring accuracy of all shipping documents
- Maintaining safety and cleanliness standards in the warehouse
- Logs information in SAP system
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Leads, trains and monitors the work of other shipping associates
- Demonstrated Shipping experience in a fast paced distribution center environment
- Proven leadership experience
- Superior problem solving, decision making, planning and organizational skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Safety knowledge
- Forklift certified a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- May have to reach heights up to 40 feet using a lift truck, order picker or turret truck
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds overhead
- Must be able to climb and stack cartons at a height of 15 feet
- Must be able to push and pull pallet jacks with weights ranges up to 1500 pounds
- May work in hazardous materials
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.