Account Development Representative
RANDYS is looking for looking for extraordinary, self-motivated and passionate inside sales professionals to focus on new customer acquisition within the automotive industry, and drive sales of the RANDYS suite of products within a defined national territory. This is an excellent growth opportunity for someone who is motivated by representing top-notch products and the opportunity for uncapped earning potential. We provide product and industry training.
What you will do:
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of all RANDYS products and be aware of existing competitor products and industry advancements.
- Clearly and effectively articulate compelling value propositions and solutions for our full suite of products which meet customer requirements and achieve revenue targets. Create and manage sales programs for each account. Provide input/suggestions for enhancement and/or new product ideas including competitive information.
- Manage the full sales-cycle. Create and own a pipeline of opportunities through closure including building an action plan and laying out goals, strategies, tactics and timelines. Use the CRM to manage pipeline, document call activity, sales plans, competitive data, next steps, and actions items.
- Develop a sufficient pipeline by prospecting potential customers through outbound activity from inactive, existing customers and prospect databases. Average 80 inbound/outbound calls (touch points) per day.
- Farm existing accounts by encouraging repeat orders and presenting new options and product lines.
The qualities and skills you need to have:
- You are a relentless hunter, always driving to win new business.
- You know how to build and keep relationships.
- You are a student of sales, always looking to improve.
- You are highly motivated, have a strong work ethic, and are service oriented.
- You thrive in a fast environment, managing multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- You are technically minded and have an internal desire to know how things work.
- You are a proficient communicator with outstanding time-management skills, strong sense of urgency and natural ability to prioritize.
- You possess outstanding business acumen and an appropriate degree of analytical and financial skills.
- You have an eye towards continuous improvement and can evolve with the business.
This is a full-time position in Everett (no telecommuting). We offer an excellent work/life balance and strong benefits. Compensation is competitive, including salary plus uncapped commission.
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and a background and credit check.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.